Sublime Canine is pleased to offer Private Training in the comfort of your own home, local parks or at one of our class locations.
Please contact Jane Holloway - firstname.lastname@example.org - for all in home training and help with the following concerns...
- Basic Life Skills
- Puppy - biting, chewing, housetraining
- Greeting House Guests
- Fears & Shyness
- Introducing new dogs or pets to existing pets
- Leash Pulling
- Leash Reactivity/Aggression
- Dog-Dog Reactivity & Aggression
- Resource Guarding
- Other specialized training
Please contact Sarah McManaman email@example.com for help with Dog-Dog Reactivity & Aggression. Initial consults will be co-instructed with Amy MacRae
Please contact Amy MacRae - firstname.lastname@example.org for help with the following concerns...
*Amy MacRae is now booked until spring/summer 2018 for new Private Training requests. Availability for existing clients able to meet at the Happy Hounds class location (6300 Lady Hammond Rd, Hfx) will be limited Tuesday evenings or Saturday mornings.*
- Deaf Dog Training - please contact Amy for possible availability in Feb/March
- Dog-Dog Reactivity & Aggression can be booked with instructor Sarah McManaman and is co-instructed with Amy
We also offer our Life Skills courses on a private basis, which can be done in six (1hr) sessions or three (2hr) sessions, great for busy families that find it challenging to attend regular weekly class options.